Tory Burch Minnie Reviews
- A polished double-T logo medallion tops the rounded toe of a sophisticated ballet flat cut from supple leather and designed with a slip-resistant rubber sole, layered foam cushioning and stitch-and-turn construction for refined seamwork.
- The split sole and flexible construction make it easy to fold into the included shoe bag and take along, whether you’re traveling, commuting or heading to a gala event and planning to dance the night away.
- Slip-on style with elasticized back topline.
- Layered foam cushioning in footbed.
- Leather upper and lining/rubber sole.
- By Tory Burch; imported.
- Salon Shoes.
An eclectic mix of bohemian glamour and American sportswear, the Tory Burch brand is known for effortlessly stylish, always-interesting pieces ranging from apparel to shoes to accessories. Tory finds her inspiration in the easy lifestyle of her parents, consummate entertainers and avid travelers in the ’60s and ’70s, and infuses it with the vibrancy of New York City, her home.